COVID 19 Protocols Must read
COVID 19 Protocols zDecember
If you are looking to book a massage, please read the following regarding our COVID policy for our building. As well, you will need to select "Helpful forms" tab on this site and review the COVID pre-screening form to ensure that this is a good time for you to receive massage. If all that checks out, give me a call and we can get you on the schedule. If everything checks out, you will also need to print and complete an intake form. You can find that under helpful forms, or click this link
These are not optional, and no exceptions can be made. If you are not able to comply at this time, I understand, and will be ready to see you when circumstances improve, and it is a better fit for you. If you need to cancel an appointment, please let me know ASAP. My goal is to keep everyone, including myself, as safe as possible and COVID 19 free
- I will be texting/calling you at your appointment time to let you know when I’m ready for you to come into the building.
- No waiting in the lobby, please remain in your call until I text/call you.
- Come in, remove gloves if wearing them, wash your hands, proceed to my therapy room. No gloves can be worn inside the building
- A mask must be worn at all times within the building. I have an option that will work for when you lie face down. Face up, mask on.
- The COVID 19 prescreening form must be completed, signed, and brought to each massage session (or you can email it 24hr in advance). It is available online under the tab “helpful forms”. You may pick up additional copies for future visits at your appointment.
- Payments. You may prepay through my website the morning of your appointment.
- Payments can also be made in office. I now have Apple Pay, and contactless payment options. You may still pay by cash or check; an envelope will be provided.
v I will not be wearing gloves for the massage. CDC recommends only wearing gloves when administering massage to the face or head. So, if you need that work, I will be wearing gloves for that portion.
This has been a lot to get through and has been overwhelming in many, many, ways, on many occasions; professionally and personally.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this together. I think we all want to stay as healthy as possible and will work together towards that end.
This is a link to the COVID 19 pre-screening form. Please print it, complete it, and bring it with you for your appointment (now required for each massage appointment). If you don't have access to a printer/computer, let me know and I can have one waiting for you in the lobby.
Be Well, and see you soon!
My personal protocol for COVID 19
- I use a CDC COVID 19 approved cleaning solution to fog the room between clients. Targeting all surfaces clients may come in contact with.
- I use Virkon S, CDC COVID 19 approved spray cleaner for surfaces.
- I allow a minimum of one hour between clients for sanitization. Airing out the room.
- I have a plastic covering for the table and face cradle that is sanitized between each client.
- Each client receives a fresh, clean blanket
- Hand sanitizer and tissues available in my suite and in the lobby.
- I have installed an LED UV/HEPA air cleaner that cleans the air in my suite 4 times per hour
- Touchless payment options are available
- Chip reader, Apple, google pay, PayPal, debit/credit cards
- Prepay morning of appointment via website “Prepay” tab.
- Envelope in suite for check/cash payments
- I have a complete change of clothes between each client.
- I wear a face mask and goggles.
- All soft/fabric surfaces a client may come in contact with that cannot be cleaned daily have been removed.
- Use of a UV wand to sanitize any surfaces not treated with fogger or spray cleaner. Ie keyboard, phone, etc.
- Guarantee that I will not come to work with any COVID 19 symptoms.
- Carpets cleaned May 10, 2020